Class 317 EMU
Coming soon to a mainline near you!
Class 317/1 Electric Multiple Unit Pack - coming soon to a mainline near you!
Constructed by BREL from 1980-82, the Class 317/1 has been a rolling stock mainstay for years on the MML, WCML and more recently the GEML and ECML. For the first time in Train Simulator, you will soon be able to scream down the commuter mainlines of Britain in a highly detailed recreation of these steel beasts.
Features: (full list TBC)
- Realistic, professionally crafted sounds and physics
- Fully-functioning GSMR and CSR on appropriate liveries
- In-cab Passenger Information Screen computer
- Functional scrolling dot-matrix displays (internal and external)
- Prototypical Door Key Switch functionality
- Functional in-cab isolation flags for EBS and AWS
- 17 liveries from as-delivered BR Blue to the latest Greater Anglia & London Overground
- Realistic MSO vehicle passenger view and appropriate seat moquette for all liveries
- Accurate numbering data and styles for each livery
- A myriad of scripted external variations including grab handles, headlights, destination blinds and more
- Both Stone Faiveley AMBR and Brecknell Willis High Speed pantographs included
- Prototypical timetabled scenarios and Quick Drive consists
More information regarding publishing and where you'll be able to buy it is coming soon - stay tuned.
Updates will be announced on the Gu Studios Facebook page. This website will be updated periodically.